Fire Alarm Replacement, Lighting Upgrade, and Classroom Addition
- Owner: Klamath County School District
- Business Type: Education – K-12
- Campus Size: The 300,000 sq. ft. Henley campus is comprised of the High School, Middle School, and Elementary School
- Construction Budget: $27 Million
- Partners: Energy Trust of Oregon
This project was part of a $31M General Obligation Bond project affecting the seventeen Klamath County School District schools. Fluent Engineering provided the design for the Fire Alarm and Lighting Upgrades for Henley Middle School through this Bond. The Middle School needed additional teaching space so a classroom addition was designed and constructed.
Fluent Engineering oversaw designing the electrical system and fire alarm for the new classroom building. The Fire Alarm was connected to the original building and included a voice evacuation feature as required by new code. Fluent Engineering has provided design services for all buildings on the Henley campus. We also designed for the campus’ tennis courts lighting systems that are adjacent to the Middle School.