- Owner: State of Oregon – DAS
- Business Type: Public Office and Administration Building
- Building Size: 36,000 sq. ft.
- Construction Budget: $250,000
- Partners: MSC Engineers, Inc.
Relocation of the existing generator, and full refurbishment of genset to meet current code. We added a generator to the existing building including a separate generator housing enclosure to aesthetically match the existing architecture. The lighting control and egress lighting were updated to meet current code requirements. Fluent was the Prime design professional on the project and we executed all aspects of the project from vegetation adjustments, utility coordination, site conditions, storm drain, structure/architectural, as well as electrical engineering and upgrades. We provided construction estimates and coordinated with the installing contractor throughout the project.